Friday 8 March 2013

Editing

I had to work my way through a powerpoint based on editing, and the different techniques involved. My first task:
 _________________________________________________________________________________

                            
The images I used show a woman being followed by a man, who then ends up stealing her handbag and running away with it; she's then shown panicking and calls the police. The police then spot the suspect and then start chasing him, which then leads to him being arrested.
____________________________________________________________________________________


____________________________________________________________________________________


Here are some of my favourite music videos that involve transitions such as, cuts, fades, wipes and dissolves.
                                                 




                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment