Monday 11 March 2013

FILM INDUSTRY: Film & You




The following questions were based on what I thought on the advert above. The first question I was asked was who did I think the product was aimed at; in my opinion I believe that the product is aimed a particularly adults, young adults to be exact. This is because Polo isn't really a family car, so I think it's ideal for young drivers.

For the third advertisement, I didn't elaborate on who I thought the product was aimed at. Since the message   of the advert emphasises that the drink consists of the 'finest' fruit, that it would mainly be aimed at women, since they usually take more interest in healthy products; however I also think that it may be targeted at families.





Above is a list of the different types of advertising techniques that I think are most effective, with the most effective/important technique being at the top to the least at the bottom.

With this question, I had to pick each company and put them into categories 'Want,' 'Need,' and 'Both.' 

From the list above I had to choose multiple films that I've watched before, and enjoyed; I wasn't familiar with that many of the films since I'm not really into classics, but there were a few there which I do like.

With this particular task I had to write a letter explaining how a company could possibly improve their marketing campaign involving cereal 'Krispos.' I explained whom I thought would be the best target audience, for the product and my reasoning. Also in the letter I gave advice on how they could engage and attract this particular audience through advertising, and what kind of advertising techniques may be suitable not only for the brand, but the best one that'll attract their audience. 


 Here is an example of how marketing works within a film industry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment